We are looking for one intern or volunteers from October 15 or November 1 through December 31, 2018 (possibly longer) to help process scholarship applications.
- be fluent in English (plus, ideally, in German)
- have an interest in international higher education
- be able to work with Excel
- work with great attention to detail
- be available at least 4 full days a week, on site
- a great work environment inside the German Consulate building
- a small stipend of $750/month
- a letter of recommendation if we are satisfied with your work
You must currently reside in the US. Applications from Germany will not be accepted due to visa restrictions.
Please send your resume and a brief letter of why you are interested in this opportunity. to Ms. Solveig Berkman at email@example.com.