- Help with processing applications of US and Canadian students wishing to study in Germany
- Marketing and social media assistance
- Internet research related to higher education topics
- Assistance with event organization
- Help which general office duties such as greeting visitors, mail and answering phones
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Background and/or interest in international higher education, student exchange and program administration preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Research and social media experience
- A supportive work environment at our office located in the German Consulate in New York
- Help with applying for necessary J-1 visa and finding housing in New York
- A small living-allowance of $750/month
The internship would begin in March 2019 and last for 6 months (minimum) to one year (maximum).
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Solveig Berkman email@example.com.