Spend a Semester in Germany!
- Elana Zolfo, Dean, Larry L. Luing School of Business at Berkeley College
- Priya Nayar, Director, Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, New York
Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences and Berkeley College have organized an institutional partnership that allows for a unique study abroad opportunity for you!
Each student will be required to pay their regular semester fees to Berkeley College. Through our cooperation, your flights will be organized by Berkeley College and you will have the option to choose your accommodation.
Your tuition at Hochschule Fresenius will include a train ticket for the semester that will allow you to commute on the efficient subway system. All students need to have met with a Financial Aid officer to understand your unique financial aid needs.
- Berkeley College Student Acknowledgement and Release [Updated Document Pending]
- Financial Aid
- 2018 Financial Aid Form [Updated Document Pending]
- Photo / Video / Media Release
- Health Insurance Information [Please take a passport photo to include in the document – this cannot be electronic]
- TKE Health Insurance Application for Student Membership
- TKE Health Insurance Application for Electronic Health Card
- MENTAL HEALTH: Mr. Kai Gode +49 (0)151 624 566 35 firstname.lastname@example.org offers counselling on campus and can also offer appropriate further contacts (outside of Hochschule Fresenius if necessary). Students can contact Dr. Carsten Klöpfer who is responsible for very urgent matters: +49 1570-2121522, email@example.com. If students prefer talking with a woman, Prof. Dr. Ulrike Schuldenzucker, who is a Vertrauensdozentin at Hochschule Fresenius is also available. Her contact: +49 221 973199-773, firstname.lastname@example.org. All the above contacts will deal with situations in a confidential manner. There is also anonymous mental health counseling available here.
Fall 2018 Cohort
- Ms. Alejandra Guevara
- Ms. Erika Leon
- Mr. Brayan Lopez-Sanchez
- Ms. Diana Rodriguez