- This event has passed.
January 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please join us, along with our Strategic Sponsor, Deutsche Bank Labs, on Tuesday, January 8, 2019, as we welcome our new class to German Accelerator in New York.
This event will feature a fireside chat with the founders of our new portfolio companies, moderated by Christian Busch, CEO of German Accelerator Tech New York, and ample networking opportunities. Food and drinks will also be served.
We encourage you to invite friends and colleagues who you feel would make valuable additions to the German Accelerator Tech mentor network.
- Aklamio enables brands to reward word-of-mouth by paying customers a share of the revenues they help to generate. It is Europe’s largest referral platform with more than 3,000 brands as clients.
- InfluencerDB is a data-driven platform for influencer marketing and relations. It supports selecting best-in-class influencers and acts as a facilitator for monitoring marketing campaigns and brand channels.
- Medici Living develops tech-enabled rental housing in its role as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Medici Living operates two brands internationally: Medici Living and Quarters.
- quantilope is an end-to-end SaaS tool using AI and machine learning to provide real-time insights for its clients to learn about and respond faster to customer behaviors.
- Timify is an appointment scheduling software that businesses use to make their services bookable online. To date, TIMIFY has helped over 45,000 businesses to be more productive and efficient.
- Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform for enterprises, publishers, and agencies, empowering companies to obtain, manage, and document the consent of their users across platforms.
- YFood Labs is the European leader in Ready-to-Drink complete meals. Its innovative beverage provides all important nutrients quickly and easily.
- Deutsche Bank Labs NY is located in WeWork Fulton Center (200 Broadway, New York, NY 10038).
- When you enter Fulton Center at street level, take the glass elevator or stairs by Irving Farm Coffee and Shake Shack to the 3rd floor to the WeWork Common Area. Check in at the front desk (ask for Amy Wey) and take the elevators to the 8th floor Labs.
Deutsche Bank Labs, 200 Broadway (WeWork Fulton Center), New York, New York 10038