Welcome to your Integrated Semester Abroad in New York
- Invitation Letter to your New York semester (which included the visa processing documents from Berkeley College) has been received by you already. This was sent to you by Hochschule Fresenius in Germany. If you have any concerns during this process please contact your CCIS office.
- Please bring this letter with you to the United States as it is helpful for you to have the information.
- Read this before you consider accommodation options:
- NYC Neighborhood Guide with some tips on how and where to find apartments
- Accommodation offers posted on our blog with our preferred vendors as well some helpful tips
Please sign up for activities in the events / calendar section of this website. The password for all highlighted Fresenius eventbrite registrations is ‘fresenius‘. Please use the eventbrite to sign up only for yourself. Friends and family members who are traveling with you are not invited and can meet you after the event.
- If you are interested in pursuing an internship in the United States – read our internship information page. Write to Ms. Nayar at the earliest if this is something you are actively pursuing.
Emergency Protocol + Critical Information
- Please register yourself in the German Federal Foreign Office so that you are updated about critical information during your time in the United States. Register yourself at the Auswaertiges Amt Database. Additionally, please share the following website information with your parents and caregivers about emergency services. For medical information click HERE.
- Please contact Ms. Nayar at email@example.com for information about your Bafoeg forms
- If you like to get your own membership at one of the many gym options in New York, we can recommend the option of Equinox. Here is a referral link – you can talk to the membership department there for a potential waiver of initiation fees. Approx. membership is 250$ per month.