- This event has passed.
German Startup Night (USA) – Virtual Edition
29th June 2021
German Startup Night – Virtual Edition – U.S.
About this event
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming U.S. German Startup Night – Virtual Edition. German Startup Night is a unique opportunity to meet and mingle with best-in-class German startups that have been part of the German Accelerator U.S. Market Access program. For those who’ve joined our U.S. German Startup Night before, we’re switching up the format and are focusing on networking only.
The U.S. Class 2021-2:
- alphin (Berlin) is a leading marketing platform for local businesses to automate and centralize their entire customer lifecycle management. alphin provides all the tools – from awareness building to activation and retention. Everything as software, everything in one app. Simple, affordable, and of the highest quality.
- koawach (Berlin) sells Fairtrade and Organic coffee, guarana, and coffee-milk-mix products. Its products are sold online and in more than 6,000 stores in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- MODIFI (Berlin) is solving trade finance for SMEs globally, giving them access to the working capital they need to succeed. They support both sides of the trade – the buyer and the seller – offering them liquidity and risk protection. Its digital platform currently supports 500+ trading parties across 40+ countries.
- Nomitri (Berlin) offers a smartphone-based self-checkout solution for stationary retail stores that provide a personalized shopping experience with product recommendations, real-time communication with the retailers and product manufacturers, and relevant marketing content.
- RYTLE (Bremen) sells electric cargo bikes with a unique swappable cargo box that allows the top global logistics companies to deliver parcels fast and closest to your doorstep.
- troy (Lippstadt) combines successful debt collection with cutting-edge CRM. They help their customers recover debts and retain customers with less hassle than ever before.
- vivenu (Düsseldorf) is a limitless API-first ticketing solution to enable effortless and self-empowered ticketing. It offers ticket sellers a unified, powerful ticketing experience fueled by co-creation on their open platform to unlock unlimited opportunities.
- Walkolution (Garching b. München) replaces the chair with a silent and motorless walking treadmill desk. Their mission is to correct a fundamental and costly mistake of our civilization: the adoption of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Wingcopter (Weiterstadt) is an award-winning German manufacturer of unmanned (UAS) eVTOL, fixed-wing aircraft dedicated to improving the lives of people worldwide through meaningful commercial and humanitarian applications.