Internationales Controlling International Accounting (=Teilmodul)
International Banking and Finance is offered at Berkeley College
Introduces international banking, financial markets, global government, and private financial institutions. Covers the financial functions that multinational corporations, government agencies, and other organizations use in their funding and investment activities.
Learning Outcome International Controlling
The students are familiar with the peculiarities of controlling and internal accounting in an international comparison. Students will be able to analyse complex topics of corporate management of foreign activities. They are in a position to gain a basic understanding of internationally active to develop companies and thus to develop analytical solutions for individual problems of decision support in foreign business.
- Principles of international controlling
- Influencing factors and their handling in international controlling
- Special features of international controlling in the planning and control process
- International tax planning and transfer pricing
- Principles for value-based management of foreign subsidiaries
- Designing an international reporting system
- Guest lectures and practical cases