Skip to content
Assigned during Session 1; Due in Session 2 (Wednesday, September 4)
- Read Eileen Fisher case study articles.
Assigned during Session 2; Due in Session 3 (Friday, September 6)
- Read Stella McCartney case study articles.
- Think about the 3 pillars framework.
- Identify core values for Stella’s brand.
- Do quick SWOT chart for brand.
- Map out 3 sustainability pillars for Stella’s brand.
Assigned during Session 2; Due in Session 6 (Wednesday September 11, morning session)
- Identify a mega-trend, trend OR innovation opportunity (only one in total).
- Identify where it is in its lifecycle. Map it.
- Support it with 3-5 visuals
- Tell its story: WHO WHAT WHERE WHY HOW?
- Prepare 2-5 PDF pages capturing your findings.
- Come to class prepared to share with our group in a 5-minute presentation slides to our group that will be followed by questions and comments.
Assigned during Session 2; Due in Session 7 (Wednesday September 11, afternoon session)
- Identify a brand that resonates with your personal strengths, weaknesses & aspirations.
- Why did you select brand?
- Identify the brand’s 3-6 main core values.
- Prepare a SWOT analysis (with 5-10 items/section).
- Map out the brand’s three pillars.
- Prepare 2-5 PDF pages.
- Come to class prepared to present for 5 minutes followed by questions and comments from class.
Assigned during Session 3; Due in Session 4
- Create your own personal SWOT chart of STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, OPPORTUNITIES and THREATS.
- Come to class prepared to share in 2-3 sentences what you learned about yourself during the exercise.