Applicants should be:
- fluent in English (plus, ideally, in German)
- have an interest in international higher education
- be able to work with Excel
- work with great attention to detail
- be available at least 4 full days a week, on site
- a great work environment inside the German Consulate building
- a small stipend of $750/month
- a letter of recommendation if we are satisfied with your work
You must currently reside in the US. Applications from Germany will not be accepted due to visa restrictions.
Please send your resume and a brief letter of why you are interested in this opportunity to Ms. Solveig Berkman at email@example.com.
|The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the German federal agency for the support of international academic cooperation. The New York office was founded in 1971 to support academic exchange between the United States, Canada and Germany, and is one of 17 international DAAD branch offices. It provides information and assistance to education professionals and students in the United States, Canada and Germany; administers fellowships and programs for students and scholars; and promotes Germany’s academic, scientific, and cultural achievements throughout North America.|