DAAD New York is offering an internship in higher education marketing and program administration.
• Help with processing applications of US and Canadian students wishing to study in Germany
• Marketing and social media assistance
• Internet research related to higher education topics
• Assistance with event organization
• Help with general office duties such as greeting visitors, mail and answering phones
• Must be fluent in German and English
• Background and/or interest in international higher education, student exchange and program administration preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Research and social media experience
• A supportive work environment at our office located in the German Consulate in New York
• Help with applying for necessary J-1 visa and finding housing in New York
• A small living-allowance of $750/month
The internship would begin in March 2020 and last for 6 months (minimum) to one year (maximum).
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Solveig Berkman email@example.com.