NOTE: For this opening, please follow the unique application instructions found in the job description.
Internship Office Administration & Marketing support
We are looking for bright, young minds that are eager to learn and serve. In everything we do, we ensure the success of our company. We take a long-term view in our dealings, strengthening the Engel & Völkers brand whilst taking care to ensure that customers all around the world enjoy the same brand experience. We value and cultivate our core values of competence, exclusivity and passion, and are serious about meeting the requirements of discerning customers, while offering a first-class service. We attract the finest employees and help further their careers. It is imperative to us to build a global network on behalf of our customers – and fill it with life. As an intern with Engel & Völkers West Portland, you will be responsible ensuring a steady workflow around the office, and assisting the agents in their daily activities. Some days you will sit at the front and answer the telephones and greet walk-in clients, and other days you will be responsible for gathering data and statistics or creating marketing material for the office.
- Answer telephones
- Assistance in the production of marketing materials
- Involvement in meetings, presentations and events
- Assist the advisors and their clients in their daily activities
- Research and collect necessary data
- Support our team in their daily work
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Available for 3 – 6 months
- Good written and spoken English
- An independent worker as well as a team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have strong organization and planning skills
- A polite and professional manner
- Comfortable working with modern technologies and social media
Benefits and Compensation:
- $500/month stipend
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Tedi McKnight-Heikes at email@example.com. Please include “Your name – name of the position” in the subject line.
We look forward to receiving your application.