To Apply for the following internship please send send an email to Berkeley College Career Counselor
Rose Associate is recruiting for a Marketing Intern for the summer (preferably a senior or recent grad, marketing major). Additional information is below:
- This is a paid internship ($15-$20 per hour)
- Working full-time hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Work location is 200 Madison Ave, 5th floor, between E 35th and E 36th St
The Marketing Intern will provide general marketing support to the marketing team. Responsibilities will support the overall marketing efforts for the Rose Associates brand, our new developments as well as maintenance leasing.
- Coordinating the creation of marketing collateral for properties (this includes signage, photography, floor plans, business cards, printing needs, leasing office displays, website, etc.)
- Assessing and reviewing collateral, corporate templates and leasing materials to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Coordinating e-mail marketing program targeting residents, past prospects, and brokers. Including design and deployment of e-mails, reporting, and analysis of campaigns and strategy recommendations.
- Overseeing Online Reputation Management, including monitoring Birdseye, notifying the appropriate internal parties, preparing initial draft responses and posting final responses as well as implementing drip marketing campaigns.
- Creating content for social media campaigns and contests for corporate social accounts as well as property accounts.
Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to generate and update materials developed in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of electronic marketing channels and ability to recommend, coordinate and execute campaigns