To Apply for the following internship please send send an email to Berkeley College Career Counselor
Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. Currently seeking Accessories Design Interns for handbags and footwear.
Work with a small team in all aspects of the design process including but not limited to:
– Print design
– Mockups via computer
– Photographing samples
– Maintaining sample archive
– Organize research
– Keeping track of important packages
– Creating mockups by hand
– Designing hardware by hand and by Illustrator
– Must have accessories or fashion design experience.
– Must be highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
– Must be skilled in hand sketching.
– Must be financially able to stay in NY for the length of the training program (we prefer 6 months minimum, full time or very close to full time, but this negotiable upon interview).
– Must be eligible to receive academic credit and/or qualify for a J-1 or OPT Visa.
– Must be proactive and organized.
– Must possess a positive and professional demeanor.